However, we plan to continue serving our students virtually. The scholarship selection process is currently ongoing as we have passed the submission deadline. All recipients will be chosen by the end of the semester and scholarships will be awarded to students.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Aida Avanousian by calling (818) 240 -100 x5591 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please leave a detailed message stating your name and phone number and we will do our best to get back to you.
Thank you for your cooperation and we will keep you updated with any other changes.
Please read before completing the application.
The minimum requirements to apply for the GCC Scholarship are that you must have completed 12 units at GCC, have a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and be enrolled in a minimum of 3 units. We have over 500 scholarships available and you may apply for all of them by filling out one simple application.
GCC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
In order to apply for the GCC Scholarship you must have your student GCC email ready!
Make sure the reference letter is requested from a professor, faculty or staff member from GCC.
- Create an account using your student GCC email at https://glendale.academicworks.com/
- After signing up for an account, log into your student GCC email where you will receive a confirmation.
- Once you click on the confirmation link you will be directed to the general application.
- Complete the application and any supplemental questions, if needed.
- After you have filled out all the required fields you may submit your application. You will be able to go back and edit your application any time before the deadline- March 20th for Spring 2020.