We will be accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic school year after July 6th, 2020. Please do not complete an application before July 6th as it will not be considered.
Update: Due to COVID-19, the Scholarship Office is closed to in-person service. We continue serving our students virtually.
Please read before completing the application.
The minimum requirements to apply for the GCC Scholarship are that you must have completed 12 units at GCC, have a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and be enrolled in a minimum of 3 units. We have over 500 scholarships available and you may apply for all of them by filling out one simple application.
GCC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
In order to apply for the GCC Scholarship you must have your student GCC email ready!
Make sure the reference letter is requested from a professor, faculty or staff member from GCC.
- Create an account using your student GCC email at https://glendale.academicworks.com/
- After signing up for an account, log into your student GCC email where you will receive a confirmation.
- Once you click on the confirmation link you will be directed to the general application.
- Complete the application and any supplemental questions, if needed.
- After you have filled out all the required fields you may submit your application. You will be able to go back and edit your application any time before the deadline - October 23, 2020 (Fall Scholarships) and March 22, 2021 (Spring Scholarships)
Please keep in mind: To be considered for scholarships, a new general application must be completed every year. Limited opportunities will be awarded in Fall 2020 but most opportunities will be awarded during Spring 2021.