Please read before completing scholarship application.
Fall 2019 Scholarship recipients will be notified via student email in January 2020.
The minimum requirements to apply for the GCC Scholarship are that you must have completed 12 units at GCC, have a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and be enrolled in a minimum of 3 units. We have over 500 scholarships available and you may apply for all of them by filling out one simple application.
GCC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
In order to apply for the GCC Scholarship you must have your student GCC email ready!
Make sure the reference letter is requested from a professor, faculty or staff member from GCC.
- Create an account using your student GCC email at https://glendale.academicworks.com/
- After signing up for an account, log into your student GCC email where you will receive a confirmation.
- Once you click on the confirmation link you will be directed to the general application.
- Complete the application and any supplemental questions, if needed.
- After you have filled out all the required fields you may submit your application. You will be able to go back and edit your application any time before the deadline- March 20th for Spring 2020.
Please note: For the 2019-2020 academic school year, you must complete a general application after August 1st, 2019. Any applications submitted before August 1st will be discarded.