The 2017-2018 GCC Scholarship application is now open! The Deadline is October 20, 2017.
The list of recipients for 2016-2017 is available.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Please read before completing scholarship application.
The minimum requirements to apply for the GCC Scholarship are that you must have completed 12 units at GCC, have a GPA of 2.5 or higher, and be enrolled in a minimum of 3 units. We have over 500 scholarships available and you may apply for all of them by filling out one simple application.
GCC SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS
In order to apply for the GCC Scholarship you must have you student GCC email ready!
Make sure the reference letter is requested from a professor, faculty or staff member from GCC.
- Create an account using your student GCC email at https://glendale.academicworks.com/
- After signing up for an account, log into your student GCC email where you will receive a confirmation.
- Once you click on the confirmation link you will be directed to the general application.
- Complete the application and any supplemental questions, if needed.
- After you have filled out all the required fields you may submit your application. You will be able to go back and edit your application any time before the deadline (October 20th).