- You will receive your GCC Student ID number via email within 2 hours.
- Need help with your application? Use this GCC Application Guide or Stop by the Virtual Welcome Center.
- Enrolling in noncredit classes? Use the Noncredit Enrollment Guide www.glendale.edu/NonCreditChecklist
*Dreamers / AB 540 students, expect additional information to be emailed to you from the Admissions Office.
Are you an INTERNATIONAL STUDENT? Start here.
- Placement into English, Math and ESL require students to complete the Guided Placement Survey (GPS).
- For GPS: Student will need to know cumulative high school GPA and last Math and English classes taken. If you need assistance, please contact the Assessment Center.
- For Chemistry Placement, contact Assessment Center.
- Complete Online Orientation at www.glendale.edu/Orientation.
-> Do you have a disability (ex: IEP, medical documentation, etc)?
Contact Center for Students with Disabilities to meet with a counselor www.glendale.edu/CSD.
- Visit glendale.edu/MyGCC to register for classes.
MyGCC username: your GCC student ID number
MyGCC password: your six digit birthday (MMDDYY).
- Through MyGCC you can view your registration date, financial aid status, fees and more.
- For assistance with MyGCC or registering for classes, visit the Virtual Welcome Center.
To be eligible for priority registration, apply by: April 10, 2020
Check your appointment on MyGCC: April 20–May 1, 2020
Priority registration: April 27–May 1, 2020
Open registration: May 4–June 12, 2020
To be eligible for priority registration, apply by: April 24, 2020
Check your appointment on MyGCC: May 4–29, 2020
Priority registration: May 18–May 29, 2020
Open registration: June 1–August 28, 2020
BEGIN ACCEPTING ADMISSION APPLICATIONS FOR
WINTER AND SPRING 2021–JUNE 24, 2020
To be eligible for priority registration, apply by: October 2, 2020
Check your appointment on MyGCC: October 12– 30, 2020
Priority registration: October 26–30, 2020
Open registration: November 2–December 31, 2020
To be eligible for priority registration, apply by: October 30, 2020
Check your appointment on MyGCC: November 9–December 4, 2020
Priority registration: November 16–December 4, 2020
Open registration: December 7, 2020–February 11, 2021
- Submit a Financial Aid application online at FAFSA.GOV
- GCC Promise: First Time, Full Time, Free Tuition! www.glendale.edu/GCCPromise
- Glendale Community College school code is 001203
- AB 540 Students please submit your financial aid application online at DREAM.CSAC.CA.GOV
- GCC’s Financial Aid Office offers financial resources. Please visit www.glendale.edu/financialaid
Don’t forget to check your MYGCC student portal for your financial aid status. If there are any missing or additional documents that the financial aid office may request to determine your eligibility, it will be posted in your student portal.
- Tuition and enrollment fees can be paid online in MyGCC or at the Student Fees Office.
- Activate your student email by logging into your MyGCC account online at www.glendale.edu/mygcc
- Instructor emails, financial aid information, counseling information, and campus notifications will be sent to your student email.
- Activate your Canvas account www.glendale.edu/canvas
- Student ID cards are currently not being issued. Please check back for updates.